Your College Store will be CLOSED for the Summer Term
We will be open to sell books the first week of classes only.
Your College Store telephone number is 541-867-8523
Your College Store is located at the Central County Center in Newport, 400 SE College Way, but textbooks may be ordered for pickup at the North County Center in Lincoln City.
For information, contact the OCCC Bookstore at 541-867-8523 .
Your College Store strives to maintain adequate numbers of textbooks and required student supplies for all current classes. A limited quantity of related merchandise is available for purchase. Call 541-867-8523 for details.
Books for Online and Telecourses
* Books for OCCC online courses taught by OCCC faculty may be purchased at the Your College Store.
To purchase books for online courses taught by Clatsop Community College Faculty, contact the Clatsop Community College Bookstore at 503-338-2447 or http://www.clatsopcc.edu/student-resources/bookstore
To purchase textbooks for courses taught by Chemeketa Community College Faculty, contact the Chemeketa Community College Bookstore at 503-399-5131 or http://bookstore.chemeketa.edu
To purchase textbooks for courses taught by Clackamas Community College Faculty, contact the Clackamas Community College Bookstore at
503-657-6958 Ext. 2568 or http://www.cccbooks.com
Book Refund Policy
Book refund deadlines and tuition refund deadlines are the same. Check the Academic Calendar for this date. A full refund on textbook purchases will be made provided:
* the current original receipt is presented:
* the book is umarked and in the original condition with all packaging intact;
* sales of study guides, supplies, and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement only if defective.
Book Buy Back Policy
Used book buy back is held during Finals Week ONLY.
The following conditions must be met to sell back textbooks:
* books must be listed in the current buying guide;
* the book is the current edition, volume, etc., and is in good condition;
* textbooks may contain a reasonable amount of highlighting or writing;
* study guides or any "fill in the blank" books must be absolutely clean and complete, with no marking of ant type;
* workbooks must be clean and complete.
Used Book Bulletin Board
Students are encouraged to post their textbooks for resale on the bulletin board in Your College Store. Students purchasing textbooks from other students are encouraged to check with Your College Store to validate current edition and author information, prior to purchasing. All such transactions are between the buyer and seller and do not involve OCCC.