Your College Store
Located just off the Commons in the Oregon Coast Community College Central County Campus in Newport, the OCCC Bookstore, “Your College Store,” offers fresh sandwiches, healthy snacks, beverages, supplies – and, of course, textbooks. (View the Fall Term Book List, here.)
You can reach YCS at (541) 867-8523. Fresh for the new term, we have sharp new Sharks apparel in stock. Come on in and take a look.
We want to get you your books. If the posted hours do not work for your schedule, please call 541-867-8523 for an appointment. Textbooks may be ordered for pickup at the North County Center in Lincoln City. For information, contact YCS at (541) 867-8523 .
Visit YCS for textbooks to online courses taught by OCCC faculty. If you are taking an online class through Portland Community College (PCC), you will need to contact the PCC Bookstore for your textbooks.
Book refund deadlines and tuition refund deadlines are the same. Check the Academic Calendar for this date. A full refund on textbook purchases will be made provided:
- the current original receipt is presented:
- the book is unmarked and in the original condition with all packaging intact;
- sales of study guides, supplies, and non-required items are returnable for refund or replacement only if defective.
Buy Back Policy
Used book buy back is held during Finals Week ONLY.
The following conditions must be met to sell back textbooks:
- books must be listed in the current buying guide;
- the book is the current edition, volume, etc., and is in good condition;
- textbooks may contain a reasonable amount of highlighting or writing;
- study guides or any “fill in the blank” books must be absolutely clean and complete, with no marking of any type;
- workbooks must be clean and complete.
Used Book Bulletin Board
Students are encouraged to post their textbooks for resale on the bulletin board next to YCS. Students purchasing textbooks from other students are encouraged to check with YCS to validate current edition and author information prior to purchasing. All such transactions are between the buyer and seller, and do not involve OCCC.