HUMAN RESOURCES INFORMATION
Dates and events to remember:
August 15, 2017 to September 15, 2017, is Open Enrollment with an effective date of October 1, 2017.
- This is the annual opportunity to make changes to your Medical, Dental, Vision along with optional AD&D and Life Insurances.
You should have received a packet from OEBB with information about Open Enrollment, if you have not received this information, please contact me.
Thursday September 7, 2017 Benefits Presentations and Computer access to log in to OEBB and complete your OPEN ENROLLMENT!
- Information sessions will be in the Community Room and computer access in Room 61 to make your elections.
CAMPUS HOURS – the Solar Eclipse and Fall Term
- CLOSED – Friday August 18, 2017
- CLOSED – Monday August 21, 2017 (Solar Eclipse)
- OPEN – Tuesday -Friday August 22-25, 2017
As the Fall term moves closer, remember that 4/10’s end September 4, 2017- OCCC will return to five (5) days per week, eight (8) hours per day.
Monday September 4, 2017 is a paid holiday and the campus is closed.
Tuesday September 5, 2017 we return to our traditional 8 hours a day.
Question, comments or concerns please contact me-
Joy Gutknecht Email
HUMAN RESOURCES & PROCESS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
Tel: 541 867 8515 | Fax: 541 265 3820
Employee Self Service: PAYCOM
- Basic Set Up for Your Panasonic KX-NT343
- Button Overview of Your Panasonic KX-NT343
- How to Leave and Retrieve Messages on Your Panasonic VOIP Phone
- How to Make a Conference Call on Your Panasonic KX-NT343
- How to Use the Speed Dialing Features of Your Panasonic VOIP Phone