MONEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS
New for Fall 2018! Navigating the world of personal finance can be overwhelming, even for adults with quite a bit of experience in the working world. This back-to-basics class will help you understand how to take control of your money, step by step. Good money habits can be the difference between barely making ends meet and building real financial security.
We will talk about how to get motivated and break through information overload. We will cover what you need to know about credit scores, savings, dealing with debt, budgeting and insurance. Other topics can be included depending on the needs of the class.
You will learn:
1. How to build and use a monthly budget
2. Strategies for smart spending
3. How to pay off debt and build savings
4. How to select appropriate insurance
5. Where to get information you can trust