Apply for scholarships!
Oregon Coast Community College students have opportunities to apply for a number of different local, regional and national scholarships to help defray the cost of their college education. Peruse the links below to learn more about the scholarships that might be right for you.
State of Oregon Scholarships
Oregon’s Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC) 2016-17 Scholarship Application is now available online at oregonstudentaid.gov With links to the scholarships catalog, timeline and deadlines, eligibility requirements, Application Worksheet and more!
Assists foster youth with the transition to self-sufficiency by providing funding for the education, training, and services necessary to obtain employment.
The Oregon Student Child Care Grant Program was established to assist parents enrolled in post-secondary education obtain safe, dependable care that supports their children’s development while allowing completion of the parent’s academic programs.
- Army Emergency Relief *
- Careerfitter Scholarship *
- Equity Foundation
- Ford Family Foundation *
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund *
- Hispanic College Fund *
- International Scholarships
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation *
- MasterShield Gutter Guard Scholarship
- Native American Scholarship Fund
- Oregon Community Foundation *
- Oregon School Employee Association Scholarships *
- Sallie Mae Scholarships *
- Solar Action Alliance
- United Negro College Fund *
- Varsity Tutors Scholarship
- WalMart Foundation Scholarship Programs
* Indicates multiple deadlines and/or scholarships.
National scholarship search: