Academic Advising for Spring Term has begun
Research shows that advising helps students succeed. If you haven’t already done so, please make an appointment with your academic advisor by following this link:http://oregoncoastcc.org/advising-appointments/.
To develop a Spring Term schedule that best meets your academic goals, please follow these steps:
1. Review your Grad Plan to see the courses you need. This can be accessed by logging on to your MyPCC and clicking Grad Plan.
2. When it becomes available, look at the Spring Term course schedule at http://www.oregoncoastcc.org/course-schedule/ to see what classes interest you and are applicable to your academic goals.
3. Compare your work schedule and your other time commitments to the class schedule to see which classes and class times work for you.
4. Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor as soon as possible. The earlier you make an appointment, the more opportunities you will have to receive advising in a timely manner.
5. Arrive on time for your appointment so that you can have the full benefit of your scheduled time.
6. Be prepared to register in your myOCCC account as soon as registration opens.
Upcoming CTRC Workshops
The Career and Transfer Readiness Center will be hosting FREE Wednesday workshops in room 52 over the lunch hour (12-1)
February 15: How to Build a Resume
February 22: Resume Assistance
OCCC will be closed February 20, 2017 for Presidents’ Day.
The last day to withdraw from a Winter Term class is Friday, March 3, 2017 before 5pm.