OCCC Student Services strives to build an effective operation that puts the student at the center of all efforts by supporting students in their academic endeavors and enhancing their personal, social, cultural, and cognitive development.
The desired outcomes include:
- a high quality, well rounded higher learning experience
- improved higher education access regardless of ability/background
- better retention and progress toward graduation; higher graduation rates
- enhanced career/employment prospects and lifelong learning interests
- a life as a responsible, contributing community member and citizen
The following links provide more information on areas of responsibility in the Student Services Department: