OCCC Central County Campus, Newport
6 pm • March 9, 2019
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2019
The OCCC Foundation is delighted to introduce Pearls of Wisdom, our new signature event dedicated to raising funds in support of OCCC. Join us for an opportunity to experience Oregon Coast Community College through a unique selection of course offerings, designed to enlighten, entertain, and delight you. On this special evening, you are invited to tour our campus, where you will discover sharks, mannequins, and digital magic. You will be able to engage with OCCC faculty, staff and students to learn about our amazing programs.
Purchase your tickets (er… “tuition”), below!
- Be inspired by our incredible faculty, superb staff, and remarkable students
- Support local access to quality education in our paddle raise
- Tour our Newport campus and take part in a variety of unique activities
- Enjoy wine and beer samples from quality wineries and breweries
- Discover a new favorite winery during our wine pull
- Win fabulous prizes (one free raffle-ticket with each event ticket purchased)
- Rogue Spirit-of-the-Month package
- Rogue Beer-of-the-Month package
- Overleaf Lodge & Spa overnight and spa credit
- And more!
Only 100 tickets available, so don’t hesitate and miss this opportunity. Must be 21 or older to attend. Tickets must be purchased by March 1, and supplies are limited.
If you are unable to attend and would like to make a donation and support local access to quality education, please click HERE.
Pearls of Wisdom would not be possible without the support of our community. Please consider patronizing these businesses and thanking them for supporting local access to quality education.
The OCCC Foundation extends sincere gratitude to our event sponsors:
Raffle prize sponsors include:
If you would like more information, please contact the College at 541.867.8532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.