March 7, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Join OCCC students and faculty for an exclusive gathering at your local community college.
Drop in on program exhibits where faculty, students, and small business owners will be on hand to show you why 2,000 of your friends and neighbors choose to continue their education locally. Exhibits may include:
- Demonstrations of how our nursing mannequins stay so healthy with a live reenactment of nurses providing lifesaving care;
- Explanations as to why some fish jump more than swim during a behind the scenes tour of our Aquarium Science program;
- Meet and greet with the stars… in the sky;
- Hands-on science experiments that would make Bill Nye proud;
- Free music lessons (with instrument included);
- And much more!
Program exhibits will be followed by a gourmet buffet dinner catered by Side Door Café. The dinner program will consist of student experiences, Foundation insights, a live auction, and a paddle raise. Bidding will start with a Cult Winemakers VIP Access for 2 in Napa Valley. The Winemakers experience includes private VIP tours and tastings at three winemakers’ vineyards, a chauffeured luxury sedan service, 3 nights hotel stay in Napa, airfare, and concierge service.
All funds raised support local access to quality education through scholarships, program equipment, and faculty development.
If you are unable to attend and would like to make a donation, please click HERE.
Pearls of Wisdom would not be possible without the support of our sponsors. Please consider patronizing these businesses and thanking them for supporting local access to quality education.
The OCCC Foundation extends sincere gratitude to:
If you would like more information, please contact the foundation 541.867.8531 or email@example.com.