This page is to serve as a resource for Oregon Coast Community College full- and part-time faculty and others engaged in Instruction. More information for OCCC employees may be found on the Faculty and Resources Page.
Questions, comments or concerns please contact me:
Administrative Assistant, Office of Academics and Workforce, Business and Computer Applications Faculty
Faculty Office Hours By Term (Google shared doc – please update your hours per term, if faculty)
- Faculty Quick Start Guide for Canvas Start Here!
- Canvas Support Hotline for Faculty 1-833-822-0335. Please contact Canvas Support, 24/7 for any issues you are having with Canvas.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- OregonCoastCC Exchange Mail Login
- Assessment Plan 2019-2020
- Academics Integrity Concern Form
- Best Practices for Using Canvas
- Course Book Order Form
- Faculty Handbook
- Field Trip Procedures and Policy
- Grade Change Form
- Intended Discipline Learning Outcomes for General Education Courses
- Missed in class and special accommodation proctor form
- OCCC Course Assessment Map
- OCCC Photo Release Form (for fac/staff to route to students)
- Pass/No-Pass Grading Request Form
- Professional Development Application
- Room Request Form – for internal use among staff, faculty, and students
- Syllabus Template 2019-2020 (doc) | Syllabus Template 2019-2020 (pdf)
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Request Form 2019-2020
- Tuition Waiver Form
Payroll, Budget, and Finance
Oregon Coast Community Colleges pays on a monthly schedule. Pay day is the 5th of the month. If the 5th falls on a week-end, payday will be on the proceeding Friday.
Payroll Calendar The 2019-20 Payroll calendar provides detail on payday, paid holidays, classified holidays, submission to payroll dates and submission to paycom dates, along with the number of days that classified employee will be paid in the month. Payroll Calendar (formatted for printing)
Submission of Hours Hourly employees are encouraged to enter hours daily. Hours can be updated as needed and entered from remote locations (ie: remote worksites, meetings and/or conferences). To allow for the timely processing of payroll, follow the 2019-20 Payroll calendar dates for hour entry, and submission to Payroll. Supervisors will work with staff in their area to establish individual processes for submission.
Payroll Advance Employees may take an advance up to 70% of the gross earnings at the date of the disbursement. Advance requests are due by the 10th of the month. If the 10th falls on a weekend the request must be completed by the proceeding Friday. Advances are available for pick up after 12 noon on the 15th of each month. If the 15th falls on a weekend, the advance will be available the proceeding Friday. Advance checks can be picked from the Accounting Specialist in the Administrative Suite.
- Payroll Advance Request Form
- Tuition Waiver Request
- Employee Reimbursement Form
- OCCC Requisition Form (and e-mail your requisition form to the Office of Instruction)
- Phone Reference Guide (Panasonic KXNT-343)
The College Council is a forum for all constituencies to discuss college-wide issues in an open and inclusive atmosphere. The council promotes cooperation and mutual understanding among the various campus groups and committees as it considers matters related to fulfilling the college mission. Guided by OCCC’s stated values, individuals and groups share expertise, ask pertinent questions, develop recommendations, and advise the president on issues that affect the college.