Library Acceptable Use Policy
- Users shall only access the resources for which they have authorization.
- Users are individually responsible for appropriate use of their computer and the account assigned to them.
- Users have a responsibility to promptly report the theft, loss or unauthorized disclosure of OCCC Library proprietary information and/or Library resources.
- Users shall not use Library resources for uses that are inconsistent, incompatible or in conflict with state or federal law or other OCCC policies.
- Users are responsible for exercising good judgment regarding the reasonableness of personal use.
- The college is bound by its contractual and license agreements respecting certain third party resources – users are expected to comply with all such agreements when using Library computer resources.
- Users shall not intentionally disrupt the computing environment or obstruct the work of other users.