Nervous about beginning your adventure at OCCC? Don’t be.
Simply follow this simple checklist to get started.
Still have questions? Call us at 541-867-8501. You can do this!
2. Apply for Financial Aid
· Applications takes 6-8 weeks to process.
· School code: 003213
· A student record will be created after the assessment.
· Complete placement assessment with OCCC team; start by scheduling an appointment at 541-867-8501 or 541-867-8505.
4. Attend a New Student Orientation
· An introduction to Oregon Coast Community College.
· Meet your academic advisors.
Appointment required; scheduling your advising appointment online is fast and easy!
5. Register for Classes
· Refer to academic advisor’s recommendations.
· View class schedule online.
· Register online at MyOCCC.
6. Request Accommodations
· Disability Services offers accommodations and support.
· Contact Student Services for an appointment, at 541-867-8501.
7. Buy Books
· Books are available one week before classes begin.
· For more details, visit the Bookstore
8. Pay for classes
· Check financial aid.
· Payment plan.
· Visit the Payment Options page for more details
9. Attend class!